Saturday, September 23, 2006

Free, Freak Falling...Tom is so Petty men

I'm alarmed, surprised, smiling like a mouse in a crack hole with a pound of swiss cheese wrapped in an Amul wrapper. Why? The minute I mention my blog to any man, woman or cockroach, I'm besieged by requests for the URL, esp. when I mention its secret, humanity 'needs', wait, as Kavya's friends would say, 'like absolutely', needs to know it.

Cold Pillai blares on VH1, something about his clocks, or is it cocks, farm boys I tell you. If you wonder why am I perverting my english with a reverse twang, its the 'goan' style, when you get drunk, passed out by a shack, and your wife asks you to come home, you utter some misarranged English words that sound like the snore of the Beluga whale. Incidentally the beluga is the most expensive Caviar any russian hooker, mafia boss or Indian politician can buy. Not many know, its just the eggs of fish, a very delicious fish, but eggs nontheless.

Which reminds me of this post, which so far has been about absolutely nothing. It started off with Tom getting Petty on VH1, and some farm boys singing about cock-a-doodle clocks.

Which reminds me also of reservations, and why our politicians want to reserve everything but their own seats. Hey, what happened to women's reservations? I guess giving up your seat to a woman is unfair you say? I agree, so unfair, how dare we give it to the fairer sex right. We prefer them as hookers in our hotel rooms, for every star noose or aaj talk to catch us in the act.

I wonder if there is a school for politicking? Those dark clocks again, seems like Cold Pillai knows everything about how the world ticks, damnit, can the clocks mind their own time, and let their cuckoos stay in their pants on the hour? Thank you. And Mr. Oxford, you too, 1.50 am is not the time to demand a scooby snack. Who the hell lets you watch cartoon network anyways? In Hindi even? Zaapppp, there you go cartoon network, spoiling my dog with your branded dog food crap. Pay Degree my foot, Mr. Oxford, I've grown up on peanuts, I'll offer you some absolutely hideous English cuisine if you don't stop with the Woofling!

I'm sorry folks, my pooch seems to get excited every time he sees Goo Goo Dolls, he thinks it's the Goo Goo Dogs, I guess he must be Skandinavian, confusing his ll's with g. Adios for now, please click my google ad if you find anything interesting, I'll donate half of the proceeds to my dog's dental treatment. Yes, fine, you may leave a comment!

1 comment:

Occam's Razor said...

Mr.Potato Head I suggest some restraint from VH1...an overdose of bad, meaningless and grammatically incorrect lyrics might bring your Angrezi levels below Miz Timelessly Tasteless' :P...that my friend would be worse than a BeeGees' "tragedy". hugs to Oxford hope he finds his bitches and hoes .