Sunday, September 24, 2006

Potato Head Vs. Miss Timeless Tasteless

Ms. Timelessly Tasteless: well i didnt like it (………she’s talking about my blog, let’s get mature and throw English scrambled eggs at her?)

that much (…….look at how she writes, fragmented sentences, I bet her momma never told her why, they dropped her on the way from Dubai. I also bet, she cried and passed English 101 coz ‘her dog ate her Cliff Notes.’

me: okay, so its not your style (….I’m trying not to lose my cool, notice, how I can act mature.)

Ms. Timelessly Tasteless: lol i dunno to be honest (…….what? she doesn’t know how to be honest? Well, that’s quite contradictory, it’s an honest admission, no?)

me: why?

Ms. Timelessly Tasteless: i feel its not ur style (…..what? style? Coming from someone who refuses to punctuate and talks part sms’ease?)

it seems stifled in some weird way (…..yea, it does seem in some weird way, how did you pass your English 101?)

me: wow, Ms. Psychoanalyst (….there you go Missy, notice I was mature, and didn’t resort to blatant name-calling?)

stifled (….i think she’s having this ‘weird’ effect on me, I’m like losing my punctuation?)

Ms. Timelessly Tasteless: you know you are MAD (….you know, its easy to blame the white guy for all your issues? And this lady claims to be Ms. Prim & Proper. Name caller!)

me: your adorable darling? (….Mouthwash, cliché police, come get me.)

there is a fine line between genius and madness (….Source: Strong Imagination, Dr. Nettle)

Ms. Timelessly Tasteless: lol (…*&*#*(@&*@#&)

you've crossed that line mad man (….there’s a line? I guess you didn’t realize, I was standing in a queue, behind you madam?)

me: every artist was called a mad woman (….geezus, I’m a cross dresser. Slip of thong?)

since when did society ever appreciate the occult, junk food, britney spears, sex and the city and udipi for dinner? (…yea, rebuttal Ms. Eagerly Blonde)

….Okay, enough of this brouhaha. I’m pissed, the brush is dripping, Simi Garewal is faking a smile with Vidya Ballan. She’s kinda cute. Bah, Oxford my dog is puking. I think he thinks this Simi is a fake, he prefer Cyrus anyways. Pooches! Until the next exciting episode of…..yawn.

No comments: